Important LS announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by chandypr on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 am

As everyone already knows. We have lost a few ppls since the maintenance. Some because of RL (others still a mystery.) I call this the “Domino Effect”. Regardless? LS is still here and we will keep pushing forward. Abyssea is unchanged. Is still every Monday and Thursday. Sea and Sky are suspended until we can verify regular membership for both events. Again? Abyssea is unchanged.

Want to give special thanks for those that keep showing time and time again. Loyalty to LS is extremely appreciated. Congratulations to Stiletto on SH status. Helka and Rever have also done terrific job (thank you guys) stepping up and keeping LS together.

I know there is talk among some ppls that EndGame linshells are not needed anymore. Let me rebut that with a single phrase: “There is strength in numbers”. How many is too many? That’s for LS to decide according to event in question. True you can go and Lowman many NMs. By all means. Do your own thing (LS is never a limitation or constraint.) But? What we offer is regularity with ppls that are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME. You know what to expect every Monday and Thursday. We more than an LS. We are friends Smile

Any changes to Abyssea rules will be debated and discuss openly with LS. For now? We keep using old rules until SHs and I can review policies (if any to review.) Again, I’m grateful for the continue patronage of many of you. Without you? There would not be a PR. Thank you guys. Go Power Rangers!!!!

Last edited by chandypr on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important LS announcement

Post by wilykat on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

wilykat