Sea Attendance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sea Attendance

Post by chandypr on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Special Message for LS

Sea has ceased to exist as a regular event. The event has been affected by level cap raise and overall changes to FFXI. Attendance for event has been going down steadily. It was decided that Sea would be replace by Abyssea starting the 9th of August. I want to give special thanks to those that help LS keep SEA running for almost a year with low number (but impossible to gauge commitment.) It is my hope as LS leader that eventually we can bring SEA back to regular rotation.

SEA will still be plan from time to time. LS will ask players if they want a specific item from SEA and plan accordingly. Players can also request to SHs or me a SEA run. We will do everything humanly possible to accommodate request. Point system will be kept and use when doing a schedule SEA run. Thank you guys Smile
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chandypr on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Guess is... WELCOME BACK SEA!!!
LS has decided to bring back the event after support from new members and LS management.

Details are still been decided. But it seems (for now) SEA is every two weeks if LS votes in favor. Probably a week in/out system.

Next run is schedule for Feb 18 (if everything goes well.)
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chandypr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am

Sea Run (March 4th.)

• ChandyPR
• Destrus
• Greystone
• Helkadraug
• Kaylie
• Pud
• Purloin
• Seraphina
• Terrythehut
• Enialisx
• Ojiisan
• Osirise
• Mirrage
• Ashtopcat

Great run everyone. We got Novio Earring (Item.) We also got a neck item, and even try to take down SEA big boss. Nicely done guys Smile
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chandypr on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Hello Power Ragers Smile
It is very sad for me to suspend Sky/Sea again. After last break? Attendance has been dismal and inconsistent. Nobody is to blame. It is very hard to compete with Abyssea. If situation changes, or SE adjust areas to attract ppls? We will add then to rotation again.

Friday is no a “Free Event” day. Thank you guys for your continuing patronage. Go Power Rangers!!!
chandypr
LS Admin
LS Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum